Measures of trouble shooting
1. Power Transmission Towers are usually identified by Aviation obstruction light High intensity Type B.
2. Aviation obstruction light shall be installed in three layers, at the top of the tower, at the lowest point of the cable over hang line and midpoint of them.
3. Flash rate of aviation obstruction lights on the same tower shall be synchronized or lights flash orderly.
4. Aviation Warning Sphere shall be installed at an equal distance of not more than 30 meters on overhead cables.
5. Solar-powered systems are often used as off-line power sources for aviation obstruction lights.